Having issues viewing forums & Soundcloud embed

Home Forums Public Discussion Having issues viewing forums & Soundcloud embed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of John Tranty John Tranty 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of Drew English
    Drew English

Hey all,

I know this isn’t the right spot for this post, but I am unable to view topics in forums that I posted in. Also, I am having issues getting my soundcloud embed to work on profile. I know this is probably WAY easy stuff to handle but I’m at a bit of a loss. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of Dren McDonald
    Dren McDonald
    Keymaster

I will check with our web guy about your forum issue. I haven’t had that problem or heard of anyone else having that issue but we’ll check it out. For soundcloud, I just copied/pasted the URL from soundcloud that had my profile. I think you can also use a URL from one of your soundcloud sets as well. Don’t use the embed code, I don’t think you want that, just the URL link.

Profile photo of John Tranty
    John Tranty

Ho i have also issues viewing topics. When i click the general discussion in the community affairs forum, it just tell me there is no topic when there is actually one. The public forum seems to work, just the members forum seems bugged for me.

Dren McDonald
    Keymaster

thanks for the responses guys – if you have any screenshots that I could pass on to the webmaster please send them to dren@audiogang.org and I’ll be sure he sees them.

Profile photo of Drew English
    Drew English

Hey all,

The issue, for me anyway, seems to be resolved. Dren, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any more anomalies and send them your way if they crop up. John, any luck?

Dren McDonald
    Keymaster

great! we made some changes today, hopefully it solved the problem! thx

Profile photo of John Tranty
    John Tranty

It seems the problem is solved for me. Thank you

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.