New GANG Member

Home Forums Public Discussion New GANG Member

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kole Hicks 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Elliot N Callighan
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I recently joined GANG and wanted to give a quick hello to this community! My name is Elliot Callighan and I am a Composer and Sound Designer based in Chicago, IL.

Originally, I studied Architecture before I made the switch to a BA in Music Composition and then a MS in Cinema Audio Production. During this time I also enlisted in the Army National Guard and received a commission as a Second Lieutenant.

Most of my work has been in film and commercials but I am excited by the possibilities with games! You can see/listen to samples of my work (including a video game music reel) on my website:

http://www.ramovamusic.com

I’m currently working on a Wwise game audio demo and will have it posted in the next few months. I’ll also be attending GDC in March and would love to meet anyone else who is attending in person!

Looking forward to learning a ton and helping to enrich this community!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Elliot,

I’m also new. Sick stuff, sir. Production, presentation, all top notch. Makes me want to go practice (the biggest compliment I can give).

Keep it up

-Donovan T.

Elliot N Callighan
    Participant

Thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate it!

Kole Hicks
    Participant

Welcome to GANG, Elliot, & I look forward to seeing you at GDC!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.