Are there San Francisco | Bay Area members wanting to meet?

Home Forums Public Discussion Are there San Francisco | Bay Area members wanting to meet?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Garrett McPherson 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Eddie Pacheco
    Participant

I’m a grad student in sound design, and would like to meet fellow members to talk about sound design and receive feedback for my work to continue growing and being more informed of the field (as best I can).

Who’d like to meet over coffee / lunch?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dren McDonald
    Keymaster

Look for some meet ups around SF. They’re happening ALL THE TIME. Meetup.com has a couple (the one at Jilians is well attended), there’s the GameDrinkUP which is monthly, and they have a site too I think. The IGDA has meetings every quarter, at least, and there’s an IGDA in silicon valley as well. Audio folks go to those, and it’s a great place to meet developers as well.

Eddie Pacheco
    Participant

Hey Dren,

Thanks! I notice that for game dev drink up the pattern is to meet the second Thursday of every month. I noted down the potential August meeting for me to join. Joined a couple of meetup groups. I’ll also check out an IGDA webinar tomorrow at 10 am. I appreciate your insights.

I think I will take advantage of this. I’m a little bit farther away though in the central valley. Maybe I’ll see if there is a Sacramento meetup

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.