Chicago – Detroit

Home Forums Public Discussion Chicago – Detroit

• Creator
    Topic
    Mark Priest

I would like to know of any GANG members in my general area (not sure if this is the best place to post this): North-central Indiana, about 1/3 of the way going from Chicago to Detroit, with Indianapolis about 130-miles to the south.

FYI – Interstate, highway, rail, and a regional airport make travel possible to any of those urban centers in a couple of hours or less.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Michael Weber
    Participant

I’m in a suburb about 40 miles west of Chicago. Not exactly in your area, but kind of close…

Would love to hear from others around here as well!

John Robert Matz
    Participant

I’m based in Chicago’s Northwest suburbs, about 40 minutes to an hour outside the city.

Mark Priest

that’s great, even though a bit far for planning weekly trips. I suggest “friending” here on the G.A.N.G. site, and keeping all apprised of area events. There was a “Global Game Jam” here last January, but during a very bad snow storm and I couldn’t make it.

FYI, there’s a 3-day film festival in South Bend, IN in April, and an “Art Beat” event in August; not specifically “game”-focused, but highly recommended, and not expensive. Perhaps you guys have additional suggestions for a potential meetup location?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.