claim taxes on Gang membership?

Home Forums Public Discussion claim taxes on Gang membership?

  • Creator
  • #1964

    Any ideas how this works exactly? This is obviously posed to elder statesmen of the gang as I’ve recently gone pro. Are there invoices that we can request from the Gang admin, or is it as simple as sending my tax guy the email I receive stating that Gang’s received my payment for my pro membership?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #1985
    Egan O’Rourke

    I’m hardly an elder, but I just list it in my itemized business expenditures I send my accountant. I make a pdf of the receipt and keep it in folder with all of my other expenditures for a given year. Obviously ask your accountant, but it’s fairly routine.


    Note that I”m not a tax attorney.
    But I always just print out a copy of my receipt and include it with my tax records. I deduct as “Dues to professional societies”

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.