Looking for Internship in LA

Home Forums Public Discussion Looking for Internship in LA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dante Vittone 5 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Dante Vittone
    Participant

Hi all,

As part of my school’s audio program, I have the option of taking an internship in Los Angeles as credit towards graduating. I’m heading there for January 2015.

Does anyone know of anybody (preferably someone in game audio) that’s looking for an intern in the Los Angeles area, starting in January? I would prefer pay or some sort of stipend, but it’s not necessarily a necessity. I’m just looking to work with someone in this big ol’ field, for the experience, connections, and the opportunity to observe how things work from the inside.

I’ll be prepping my resumé accordingly in the meantime. Ready to apply for some things.

Thank you.
    Dante

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

From what I understand, most internships are in the Summer. I don’t know of any that are in the Spring.

Dante Vittone
    Participant

That’s what I’ve heard, too. I’ve found a few that interest me in the Spring, but I was just curious if any GANG members knew of anyone – or were looking for interns themselves.

Because that would be really sweet.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.