Personal Address Visible to Other Members

Home Forums Public Discussion Personal Address Visible to Other Members

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Hunter 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Dan Reynolds
    Participant

I’ve noticed that home addresses are visible to other GANG members, which is neat, but a little too friendly. I don’t mind GANG having my personal address, or for that matter, several GANG members having it, but there are plenty of people on GANG I don’t know.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dren McDonald
    Keymaster

You guys can delete the addresses from your profile – we learned that this occurred during the profile import process. We’ll be fixing it tonight, but in the meantime, you can simply delete that info from your profile. Sorry about that…one of a few bugs on the list today!

Jesse Harlin

Too late, Dan. I’m already stalking you outside your window. By the way, you’re almost out of milk.

Dan Reynolds
    Participant

THAT’S NOT MILK!!!!!

Jesse Harlin

Then you’re almost out of … stuff.

Dan Reynolds
    Participant

Yes, I was going to get more from the store, but unfortunately, I don’t have a baseball bat with which to procure The Stuff from my grocer’s freezer.

Dren McDonald
    Keymaster

this is part of the ‘public forum’ so your milky conversation is now on the interwebs forever. BTW, the address bug appears to be fixed now.

Dan Reynolds
    Participant

Jesse and I have had this conversation many times before–it is our solemn duty to repeat it on every public forum out there, for the benefit of others.

Jesse Harlin

What do you say, Dan? Off to community.babycenter.com next? Or the forums over at RaptureReady.com?

Dan Reynolds
    Participant

Already there!

This whole conversation has just been amazing. Faith in humanity DESTROYED FOREVER. XD

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.