Problems viewing original posts

Home Forums Public Discussion Problems viewing original posts

• Creator
    Topic

Hi! I’m new to GANG and I didn’t see a faq forum or anything. I emailed for help on this issue and have not recieved a reply and was wondering if someone could help me. I can see comments on posts but not the original posts for some reason. Has anyone else had this problem in the past? I am not sure how to fix it, have tried seeing it on different browsers, clicked random links, tried different computers and I am stumped. I use forums regularly and am seriously not this computer challenged! Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Matt Clark

I am also having this problem. I can’t see anything but the title of your post….

Chris
    Participant

I’m bumping this because I’m also experiencing this problem. I can see Matt’s reply just fine, but not the Original Post (aside from the title).

Joshua Donnelly
    Participant

I’m agreeing on this issue…

Drew English
    Participant

Same here as well.

Derek Chisholm
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, is it a PC/Mac thing? I’m using a PC.

I’m on a Mac at school and still cannot read original posts, have a PC at home. Can anyone who can view the posts tell us what browser your own? and Mac or PC or anything that might help?

try sending an email to richard at audio gang dot org – maybe he can help – at the moment I think i’m seeing everything correctly, but will have a look around (on mac)

wait no, having the same problem – just wrote to the web guy and richard about it…probably a plugin went out of date of something.

ok, seems to be working now yes?

yes! thank you!

Derek Chisholm
    Participant

It works!!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.