Refreshed my portfolio, want feedback

Home Forums Public Discussion Refreshed my portfolio, want feedback

• Creator
    Topic
    J Shagam (fluffy)
    Participant

I recently refreshed my audio production portfolio site, since I’m once again trying to turn my music and sound design from a hobby into a career. Anyone care to take a look at it and provide any feedback that comes to mind?

http://metronomic.tk/

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Eric Lorenz

Hey J Shagam,

I was just skimming your website and I love some of your compositions. Really digging the Little Bouncing Ball one. All your stuff is really cohesive for simple video game soundtracks.

I’d like to see some of the projects. Hearing the music is all good, but I think it would be nice to see the games themselves (little short clips, in-game play, main menu screens,anything really).

I think you just need some more documentation. I didn’t see or hear anything for your installation work, which really bummed me out because I’m really big on that kind of stuff.

~Eric Lorenz

J Shagam (fluffy)
    Participant

Thanks! All of the things that are in a playable/viewable state are linked from the page, and there’s a gallery link for the installation work, but obviously I need to improve that since it’s not obvious. 🙂 I’d love any suggestions on how to make those things more visible.

Unfortunately, some of the associated works are just plain unavailable and never will be. For example, Sh8z was produced entirely for a private investment pitch (which has AFAIK been abandoned) and Project Imperative never got to a functional state during the game jam and I think the dev team just gave up on it entirely.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.