TiMi Audio Center is looking for a Supervising Sound Editor to provide support service for all audio related needs in support of some of our video products from TiMi Studios.
- Responsible for the Supervising Sound Editor of TiMi Studios Audio team, mainly responsible for audio quality of CG, cutscenes and Cinematics;
- Responsible for audio design and creative design of video products, and integration resources of Hollywood audio outsourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 5+ years of Hollywood film and television production related experience;
- Love games, with strong film and television audio work related skills, such as: film and television sound design, film and television Foley, pre-mixing, final mixing skills and so on;
- Good communication, coordination skills and team work spirit, proactive, strong sense of responsibility, professionalism;
- Experience in Hollywood film and television industry is preferred;
- Chinese mandarin communication is preferred.
Job Status: Full-time
Location: Chengdu, China
TiMi Studios, a subsidiary of Tencent Games, is a leading global video game development team headquartered inShenzhen, China, with offices in Los Angeles, Shanghai and Chengdu, China. TiMi strives to create high quality, high fidelity and highly accessible games across a wide variety of genres. Founded in 2008, TiMi has developed a string of hit titles including Honor of Kings, QQ Speed, CrossFire: Legends, Arena of Valor and most recently, Call of Duty: Mobile.
TiMi Audio is responsible for
the design and production of audio modules of all TiMi Studios titles and is committed to bringing the best game audio experience to global players.
To learn more, please visit: https://timi.qq.com/
Applications should include updated resume, cover letter, extended CV, and professional references.
Send applications as a PDF attachment and forward any applicable questions regarding the position to firstname.lastname@example.org