We are excited to welcome you to the 21st Annual G.A.N.G. Awards and post-show mixer. We have put together a memorable evening to celebrate and recognize the outstanding achievements in game audio.
To ensure that you have a seamless and enjoyable experience, please review the following important instructions and information about the event.
- Date: Thursday, March 23rd, 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Location: The Moscone Center, 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103, Room 2016, West Hall.
- The Red Carpet: Starts at 6:30 pm for nominees only. Everyone will be able to take photos on the step and repeat after the show.
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Entry: You will need to show your GDC pass. Please visit the GDC website on Covid requirements.
- Program Schedule: The program will begin promptly at 7:30 pm PST. We have a fantastic line-up of performances, speeches, and award presentations planned for the evening, so please be seated on time.
- Seating: Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- Mobile Phones: Please ensure that your mobile phone is switched to silent mode during the program.
- Photography and Videography: Photography and videography are strictly prohibited during the program.
- Winners Announcement and Taking the Stage for Awards: The winners of each award will be announced by the presenters. Please note that only the winners and presenters will be allowed on stage. If your title wins, please have no more than three people on stage at a time. Acceptance speeches should be no longer than a combined talking time of one minute.
Post-Show Celebrations: After the show, we invite you to join us for the post-show mixer to celebrate the success of our nominees and winners, and to network.
Admission to the G.A.N.G. Awards is FREE. Register via Eventbrite here.
We are thrilled to have you join us for the 21st Annual G.A.N.G. Awards and post-show mixer this incredible event. If you have any questions please email: [email protected]